“Which is why when their captain challenged us to a contest of courage, teamwork and sacrifice, I accepted on your behalf.” - Sisko
Can I just point out why Star Trek is awesome?
THE FREAKING HOLO DECK.
It was created with the sole purpose of putting AU fanfics into the canon and it is always hilarious.
(And yes, I’ll include Q in this because he’s practically a walking holo deck himself)
Sherlock Holmes AU?
Here you sodding go, viewers!
Robin Hood AU?
Why didn’t you ask earlier, viewers?
Three Musketeers AU?
Well of course we’ll slip that in there.
We’ve got you covered!
Why don’t you have some Nazis too - that worked for the original Star Trek, right?
Star Trek is a good 30% of the crew just LARPing.
The birthday cake my sisters made for me. :)
The good thing about being stuck on the Jungle Cruise: how often do you get to do a panorama of the elephant bathing pool?
My favorite is the little guy chuckling under the waterfall in the left corner
Andres Amador is an artist who uses the beach as his canvas, racing against the tide to create these large scale temporary masterpieces using a rake or stick ..
Andres’ creations are simply stunning and knowing that these delicate creations are temporary somehow makes them even more beautiful.
Hey everyone! There’s free shipping worldwide on INPRNT this weekend, if you were considering getting a print :D
Feast your eyes on the elegant grandeur of the Real Gabinete Português de Leitura (known in English as the Royal Portuguese Reading Room or the Royal Cabinet), a 19th-century library in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Constructed from 1880 to 1887 under the direction of architect Rafael da Silva e Castro, the magnificent library has the distinction of holding the largest and most valuable collection of Portuguese works outside of Portugal, with over 350,000 volumes filling its countless bookshelves.
5 reasons to grow mint
- Mint is so simple to grow, all you need is a cheap tub and some dirt. I used the old inside of a washing machine, and it’s perfect! It also looks great in the garden.
- Mint makes for an amazing tea with or without honey or sugar.
- Mint has many healing benefits and can help with digestion, constricted muscles, minor aches and pains, and is great as an antiseptic and antibacterial.
- It is great for cooking or making sauce for lamb roasts. Or even just dipped in chocolate.
- Finally, it is useful for making lotions and beauty products. Mint can also be used to treat acne.